Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Learjet View Post
    I’d like to bring my boy down, no license or passport. 5 years old. Do I need something other than birth certificate?
    No sir we have done it many times with just birth certificate

Comment

Anyone crossed this week in Eagle Pass? I’m being told at Eagle Pass the US and Mexican side are taking temps and asking questions. A buddy who crossed Friday said it took him 5 total hours to check guns and get through.

Comment

We crossed back yesterday around lunch. The line to get into Mexico was insane. We went in on Thursday morning with no delays. They were taking tempature. I recommend getting to the border at daylight or a little before.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
          Anyone crossed this week in Eagle Pass? I’m being told at Eagle Pass the US and Mexican side are taking temps and asking questions. A buddy who crossed Friday said it took him 5 total hours to check guns and get through.
          Yes, I crossed on Saturday around 1pm and the line was pretty long at Bridge 1. No questions on the Mexico side (I was told there would be) but they did take my temperature. I would anticipate very long lines this week. It took me close to an hour Saturday. I would have a plan in place to be at the border by 7am at Bridge 1 when it opens and even then its a crap shoot. Eagle Pass crossing has a fb page that you may be able to get some updates from. No line whatsoever coming back to the US.

Comment

We crossed at 10:30 am on Thursday at EP into mexico, no wait and green light, no temp check. We came back on Sunday at 8 am and we had 0 cars in front of us, and no checks at US side.

They implemented mexico side temp checks on Saturday like Stickem said through next saturday. Expect 6-8 hour delays the report says (I tried labor day and it was def 6 hour wait stand still traffic).

Bridge 1 is only open 7-3 pm daily, and bridge two they will divert you down the loop.

we decided to not go this weekend because of this very weekend, good luck to any that do, but I can tell you from my 5 hour drive to border, 2 hour wait, then turn around drive home 5 hours on labor day that you WILL be experiencing a very long wait.

Comment

I’m in line at Columbia now crossing back into US.
              It’s backed up to the toll booth.

BWT says 60minutes so we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Acuna line was from us border to a mile into town this morning took 1.35 hrs

Comment

I'm being told to expect the line going in to Mexico at P.N to be 10-12 hours starting Wednesday -Saturday as everyone will be required to fill covid form and temp. AS we all know historically the line from Mexico to the U S on the Sunday after Thanksgiving is horrible. Plan accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                    I'm being told to expect the line going in to Mexico at P.N to be 10-12 hours starting Wednesday -Saturday as everyone will be required to fill covid form and temp. AS we all know historically the line from Mexico to the U S on the Sunday after Thanksgiving is horrible. Plan accordingly

I remember in 05 coming out of falcon on Sunday after thanksgiving 5 hrs on the dam, said never again

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      I remember in 05 coming out of falcon on Sunday after thanksgiving 5 hrs on the dam, said never again

I guess now that you got that beautiful drop tine buck you probably won't be going back.....right?

Comment

Matching 250# hogs

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

Matching 250# hogs

Shoot all those mofos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                            I guess now that you got that beautiful drop tine buck you probably won't be going back.....right?

Lol all that’s left now is a 140” 6pt and I’ll call it quits [emoji1787]

Comment

A top 10 typical free range whitetail in the world..... I’d assume the largest typical ever in Mexico. Not that, any of that matters to us. Just perspective.

A lot can be accomplished when the thought process is what can you give vs what can you take....

Blessed to have a great group of like minded guys that are on the same page with our management goals.

Long term sustainable results. VIVA [emoji1166][emoji1166][emoji1634][emoji1634]

Gross NT 209 5/8
                              Gross Typical 203 6/8

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                                A top 10 typical free range whitetail in the world..... I’d assume the largest typical ever in Mexico. Not that, any of that matters to us. Just perspective.

A lot can be accomplished when the thought process is what can you give vs what can you take....

Blessed to have a great group of like minded guys that are on the same page with our management goals.

Long term sustainable results. VIVA [emoji1166][emoji1166][emoji1634][emoji1634]

Gross NT 209 5/8
                                Gross Typical 203 6/8

Wow!!! Dream buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X