shooting rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shooting rack

This was a pretty easy build, it took less than an hour.

Directions are self-explainitory.

Tools used:

sawz-all
    welder
    drill

This could also be bolted togather if you do not have a welder available.

Looks good, needs a different kind of beer though.

Comment

I will build you one for a case of the good stuff

Comment

I'll buy you a case of whatever flavor you want (beer that is) for one.

Comment

big iron, what did you use to make the arrow holders out of? looks great, its a must have!

Comment

Head,
            I used 1 1/2'' PVC. Home Depot has some 2' pieces that I cut in half. You can get a plastic plug for $.20 that will glue in the bottom. I used a screw clamp to attach it to the angle.

Sticks&Strings, I am sure we can work something out. I made another one that is botl togather. The one in the pic would be $23 just to ship because of the size. The bolt up one should be quite a bit less.
            I will find out tomorrow.

Comment

Nice rack and choice of beer

Comment

big iron, thanks man.

made mine this evening after work. was waiting to hear about the arrow holder, will add that soon.

i added some extra touches to mine, but it has the same concept of yours. i took two links off of a chain and welded them to the post for a rangefinder/whatever hook. when it is completely finished, i'll send you a pic.

tried out the prototype after the paint was dry and of course i had to shoot my bow while i was out there in the yard...needless to say the holder worked great, but i now have to replace my string!!! came out of it all very lucky with only one scratch on my wrist! thanks again.
                LH

Comment

Working...
                X