Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Up for Everyone ..

Comment

Man, real sorry to read about that! For those of us who have lost a child tragically, we know their hurt... If it has not happened to you, get on your knees and thank God you have not had to endure the worst pain a parent can endure and survive!

Lord God in Heaven, comfort this family. I know not their status with You Lord, whether they know You or not, but I pray regardless that You will be seen in this by them. Give them peace and draw them near to you. I pray healing will start quickly and though the scarring may be deep, it will result in them choosing Joy, Joy that is Jesus the Son You gave up that we may know You and the Salvation that Your Son Jesus provides. Ease their pain Lord and take them through all the earthly business a tragedy like this brings to those of us who are left behind. Show them Your Love through Your Son, and it is in His name Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

What a gut punch!! So, so sorry!

Comment

prayers up!

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers sent!!!!

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent.....

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Thank you all. Called today and checked on him.

He was able to speak a little more today than yesterday, but is still shook up.

He and his wife are Christians and their Church family has been helping them. All of his wife and his family live out of town, but will arrive Thursday.

You can tell he's doing what he can to be strong for his wife, so I just ask Jesus to hold this man and his wife and help them through this horrific event. And I thank him for the GS and the support that is here.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Working...
                          X