Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keruig coffee maker

What coffee do you like for the Keruig?

I like the convenience of the Keruig, but have yet to enjoy a good cup of coffee.

Before jumping on the Keruig we typically drank the Community coffee and chicory. Two scoops and 10 cups of water and it was the perfect coffee.

Dunkin Donuts 🍩Original

Comment

Gevalia Columbian.

Comment

Cafe Ole from HEB. The texas pecan and the san antonio blend are both pretty good.

Comment

I'm a dark roast community fan, but the Memebers Mark Dark roast organic from Sam's club is great for a way better price.

Comment

I am going back to a Mr Coffee original. The single cups I have owned just don’t give the same flavor.

Of course.... Community.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
              Dunkin Donuts 🍩Original
              This

Comment

we use the refillable cups with black rifle coffee. Primarily the CAF flavor

Comment

Donut Shop from HEB. I am having a cup right now.

Comment

We drink various brands/types of coffee. I enjoy most of them and don’t really have a favorite. I have found that the water used will affect the flavor quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                      Dunkin Donuts 🍩Original
                      Yep. We buy the big box from Costco

Comment

Costco has the (Kirkland Brand) Pacific Bold and they have a breakfast blend as well. We like the Bold. It goes on sale for 31.99 every six weeks or so. There are 120 pods per box.

Comment

I went through a lot until I found this. It is my Go To every morning
                          Sam's Club Member's Mark Colombian Supremo Coffee
                          Attached Files

Comment

We like the darker, bolder flavors in the Keurig. Anything milder seems too watery. Green Mountain Dark Magic, Starbucks French Roast and Sumatra, we get the Columbian and French Roast bulk packs on sale at Sams for about .30 per cup. The others we can get with frequent coupons from Bed, Bath, & Beyond, like Newman's Organic.

Stu

Coker beat me to it - I actually prefer the Sam's Members Mark to the Columbian, YMMV.
                            Last edited by Cottonfish; 12-02-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Solimo Dark Roast or Aldecoa Intense - both available on Amazon. We like a dark roast and have been happy with both of these in k cups.

Comment

Working...
                              X