Love me some Sarrels blue ridge :}>
              I shoot a SRBR as well.

Congratulations.
              Enjoy

Ron

Comment

Awesome looking bow!

Comment

That is an excellent choice..........I have the Autumn Hunter Orange version of that Blueridge! You are going to Love it!

Comment

Nice looking bow. Are you sure you can handle that much weight? That's more than half the men on here shoot.

Comment

Nice bow... Your son is a wise young fellow, he's just reminding you that traditional archery is a never ending puzzle

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        Nice looking bow. Are you sure you can handle that much weight? That's more than half the men on here shoot.
                        That has crossed my mind, that I may have over bowed myself. However, I'm okay so far. Haven't taken it for some repetitive shooting yet, but that is not the purpose. I will be getting an Olympic recurve for target / repetitive shooting at a lower poundage. This is more for fun / because I can, and who knows... maybe hunt with it one day.

What are y'alls opinion on the best rule of thumb for calculating draw weight? e.g. Hunter's Friend says to remove 3-5lbs for each inch, so at the extreme, would take me to 30lbs at my draw length. They also rec. between 30-45 for large framed women, so I'm not too concerned... yet.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                          Nice bow... Your son is a wise young fellow, he's just reminding you that traditional archery is a never ending puzzle
                          Lol - LOVE that.

Comment

A bow that nice needs beautiful arrows, and since you are right down the road from him you need to check out BHTA. He can made you a set to match that bow.

Comment

Beautiful bow congrats

Comment

Originally posted by chester12 View Post
                                A bow that nice needs beautiful arrows, and since you are right down the road from him you need to check out BHTA. He can made you a set to match that bow.
                                You have my attention!

BHTA? I'm running through all sorts of possibilities in my head, but that is...? I couldn't find a TBH user with that name.

Comment

Working...
                                X