Haven't put corn in feeders yet ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't put corn in feeders yet ?????

And it doesn't look like ill have time to go before opening weekend .
    So I guess I'm going to put the hand corn to the ultimate test. I going to try the vanilla out also .
    Any other ideas guys? I hunt on a lease so moving around alot isn't possible .

I'm with ya. No time to get it done! I hope to fill a feeder next weekend. Hand corn a yellow brick road!

Comment

We spun two corn feeders all off season for hogs... but will be beginning our corn program on all 10-11 broadcast feeders this weekend..
      I've corned some of the senderos over the last few months as well.

Comment

put a few deer blocks out.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
          put a few deer blocks out.
          What kind

Comment

We loaded ours two weeks ago and now found out that we are most likely going to lose that lease and be starting from scratch at a new lease.... Talk about scrambling, we still have to pull down stands, feeders, feeder pens, cameras, move the camper.....

Comment

Only doing 1 feeder this year and no I haven't filled it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                What kind
                In the last month I have used record rack, highpro, and 1 other but cant remember the name. My deer love the record rack berry scented block. I have not had 1 single pic of a decent buck at my feeder all summer so I put these out near a trail about 200 yards away from feeder a month ago. Since then I have had 4 shooters that eat on them and these bucks still arent showing up to my feeder. Not sure why but they are loving these blocks. The only negative is they only last about 7-10 days. I do have lots of deer eating on them.

Comment

We haven't filled a feeder yet. Really don't see no need at this time. Gonna hunt the acorns first!!!

Comment

Big and j cube or granular...

Comment

I have used cmere deer corn coat with sucess in a 24 hr period.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                        What kind
                        the record rack berry flavored blocks from tractor supply. best thing i've used. bought them on a whim.

Comment

Just filled mine 2 weeks ago. No deer pics at one and only a few does and small bucks at the others. Disappointing. Usually have at least 3-4 shooters on camera by now.

Comment

Originally posted by HC Sniper View Post
                            Just filled mine 2 weeks ago. No deer pics at one and only a few does and small bucks at the others. Disappointing. Usually have at least 3-4 shooters on camera by now.
                            Me too. Go put a block out on a trail and see what you get. I got 4 shooters and they have not visited my feeder 1 time. There at the blocks almost every day.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer View Post
                              the record rack berry flavored blocks from tractor supply. best thing i've used. bought them on a whim.
                              [IMG][/IMG]
                              May have to give it a try. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X