Bugscuffle - Anyone been lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugscuffle - Anyone been lately?

We have a group going next weekend for Axis and Fallow does and hogs. Just wondering if anyone's been recently?

Went back in October, but I guess that would not be lately. Lots of Axis does, did not see any fallow does and only one buck. They may have gotten more, but don't know for sure. Have a trip booked for July for Axis Buck. Hope I get a chance at one of those big boys. Lots of Red Stag roaming about the place too. Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post
      Went back in October, but I guess that would not be lately. Lots of Axis does, did not see any fallow does and only one buck. They may have gotten more, but don't know for sure. Have a trip booked for July for Axis Buck. Hope I get a chance at one of those big boys. Lots of Red Stag roaming about the place too. Good Luck.
      Thanks Russ! This will be a good warm up for the Bear Hunt!

Comment

I went in the summer. I saw a couple of fallow does, but I thought they were trying to get rid of them. I saw a ton of axis. Plenty of blackbuck and red deer but we could not shoot those. I did not see any hogs, but we were hunting low.

Comment

Working...
        X