I’m offended by your pro gun shirt..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m offended by your pro gun shirt..

The openly carried pistol on your hip doesn’t bother me but your shirt does.

A Texas dad playing with his children at a local playground got quite a surprise when the police showed up to question him, stating that his pro-gun shirt was “making other parents uncomfortable”. Troy Johnston and his two daughters, ages four and six, stopped at Castle Park on March 30, so the children could enjoy …

That woman doesn’t deserve to be a Texan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

She probably wasn't from Texas. Probably a transplant. I wore a Double Bull "Duck or Bleed" shirt in Colorado elk hunting and got all kinds of smart "ss remarks from the lib-tards.

Comment

I am just glad this isnt another story of some college kid offended by being called Sir or Ma'am...

Comment

Sad state of affairs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sometimes I wish I was 90 and on life support, knowing my time is short. Because another 20 or 25 years of putting up with the way the country is going is going to make me lose my mind. I bet if a nut job had showed up at the playground and threatened the kids she wouldn't be concerned about the shirt he was wearing.

Comment

Mrs. Kravitz needs to mind her own **** business. police should ticket her for being a *****.

Comment

She should have been cited for wasting an officers time!

Comment

Should have arrested her.

Comment

Where can I get one of those shirts

Comment

She probably has a coexist sticker on her car.

Comment

If she doesn't like it and it offends her she needs to go somewhere else.

Comment

I would imagine any propaganda supporting God, guns, life, borders, police, military etc. Will be eventually labeled mental disorders by swamp donkeys and the Government must do something now crowd.

Comment

Stupid complaint on her part. However, why open carry at a playground?

Comment

She knows her kids are out of control.

Comment

At some point we are going to have to take Texas back

High fence it and start trap and transport lib-tard operation would be a good way to start

Comment

Working...
                              X