Wife robbed at gunpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife robbed at gunpoint

Her and my youngest were at katy mills mall. She had just bought him a pair of shoes and getting in the car. Guy comes up puts a gun in her face and snatches her purse.

11:30am broad daylight!

Hispanic male late 20's driving a Mitsubishi car with paper plates. Found her iphone on 99 heading towards cypress.

Wow! Glad no one was hurt!

Comment

Glad they are ok!

Comment

Wow! Glad she's okay! Hope they catch the guy!

Comment

Sorry to hear that BS. At least nobody was hurt.

Comment

Wow! Glad your wife and kid were not hurt!

I hope they catch this scumbag...I just don't know what I would(nt) do if I came eye-to-eye with someone who pointed a gun to my family

Comment

Thieves are bold. Everyone that can should have a CHL. It may not have changed the situation but its good to have options.

Comment

Glad they are okay.

Comment

Send me a PM with the case number and I'll walk down the hall and make sure it gets quick attention. Our robbery division is swamped and understaffed but hopefully they can work on it soon.

Comment

Ooops...just realized that is Katy Police Dept. Thought it was Harris County SO.
                    Last edited by Chew; 11-07-2014, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Comment

If she has her iPhone in her purse, they will find him. What an idiot. Hope they get him!

Comment

That's horrible. In light of the situation the things that were stole are only just material possessions and I'm thankful he didn't harm your wife and daughter.
                          Last edited by boh347; 11-07-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

What a scumbag. Glad no one was hurt. What kind of coward targets a woman and child?

Comment

will keep an eye out as I go through cypress in a couple hours.

sorry they had to go through that but glad that are ok.

POS thieves

Comment

Working...
                              X