Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome day on the water with TBH'ers Randy and DrJudd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome day on the water with TBH'ers Randy and DrJudd.

Well boys. Today was one of them days that everything just worked out great. From having good bait to having great people on the boat. We headed out for some red fishing around 7 this morning. The wind was scheduled to start cranking around 10am but it really didn't matter cause my plan was to stay on the protected shallow flats. After a short 15 minute ride we got to my first area only to find a few boats there and the water pretty dirty. So plan B it is. Another 5 minute boat ride and we arrived. Bad thing is that spot was also all dirty water but no boats so we decided to give it a shot anyways. Within 15 minutes we had 3 solid reds in the boat. Another bad thing happen, our action attracted 3 boats that surrounded us no more than 100-150 yards. Frustrating but what can we do. Just like that our action died. I decided to stay put and let things calm down a while. After a short while it was on again!! To shorten the story we only moved twice today and caught all are fish within the same 150 yards the other boats had fished and left. Only one of the three boats caught fish and he was the nice one that came in quite behind us. Karma was a mother for the other two boats ..lol!!

All fish were caught in 2.5" of water free lining live and cut bait in the Aransas Bay sand holes.

We fished from 7am to 12:30pm.

The total for the day was...
    Our limit of 15 slot reds and one 28.5" oversize red caught and tagged by Randy. Lots of redfish half shells and fillets for blackening.

Randy (Randy), Judd (DrJudd) and there friend Paul are great people. They were also nice enough to let my cousin Tony come along for the ride and to help out. Every TBH'er I've taken out fishing to date has been great. Thanks yall.

With all the action I didn't take many pics but between all of us we had enough to show the great day we had.

Thanks again boys. Until next time.

A couple pics of Randy in action. Dude has some good fishing mojo. He tore them up today.

Randy's oversize red.

We'll see what tomorrow brings for the next group.

Ray
    Last edited by Poco; 06-07-2014, 06:26 PM.

That is a solid stringer. Congrats guys.

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Lovely.

Comment

man I love me some red fishing and eating! cant wait to get out there

Comment

We had one of those real good times.

Was too windy for us to take our rig offshore so Poco & Tony were kind enough to put us on a few reds this morning.

Yeah the fishing was good but the company we kept today was second to none.

Enjoyed it brother.

Comment

Dang Poco yall put it on em! And Breezy is in DFW....The truth comes out!

Nice work!

Comment

Hey ..........theres a mummy on your boat!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
                Nice haul guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Dang Poco yall put it on em! And Breezy is in DFW....The truth comes out!

Nice work!

The truth has always been there amigo. Its what you make of it.

Ray

Comment

Nice mess of fish... congratulations

Comment

Solid mess of fish right there. You sure know how to get on them fish PB!

Comment

Hammer time! Sooner or later I'm coming Ray... AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!! Lol

Comment

Congrats, got some good eating there

Comment

Originally posted by poco bueno View Post
                            The truth has always been there amigo. Its what you make of it.

Ray

LOL...true true...

Comment

Nice catch. Can't wait to get back down to the coast

Comment

Working...
                              X