What tha heck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha nice!
    my wifes nephew peed on his moms head in bed when he was 8-10ish. she was dating a friend of mine when this happened and he was in the bed too. he still married her....

Comment

I have peed in a few odd places myself in the past......wish I could blame it on sleepwalking!!!

Comment

guyz quit blaming it on the alcohol...you know you've had that dream where you just had to pee really bad...so you did...and then woke up realizing it was a dream...well...most of it was...the wet bed part was real....

right? anyone? oh....wait.....well a friend of mine told me that happens a lot....

Comment

Been there, DONE That ! LOL When I was little

Comment

at least he didn't wet his bed, he's trying

Comment

Enjoy the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                I've got adult friends who have peed on TV's , in closets, etc after drinking a little too much
                Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty8186 View Post
                  ...miniature drunk roommates.
                  Now that's funny.

Comment

I am reminded of the time I woke myself up peeing into the trash can in the kitchen one night when I was about 10. Guess it could've been worse. At least I didn't pee on my momma's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty8186 View Post
                      Haha. My son is 3 and he's walked all the way from his room to our bathroom and peed on the floor nowhere near the toilet. He had to walk past his bathroom to get to our room. I've learned that sometimes kids are like having miniature drunk roommates.
                      This exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by cgny27 View Post
                        guyz quit blaming it on the alcohol...you know you've had that dream where you just had to pee really bad...so you did...and then woke up realizing it was a dream...well...most of it was...the wet bed part was real....

right? anyone? oh....wait.....well a friend of mine told me that happens a lot....
                        LOL I have no clue what your talking about...none whats so ever

Comment

I had a roommate in college who used to get drunk and pee in the corner of the room.

Comment

Pure greatness.....

Comment

My son is in this club except he was wide awake. We own a pier and beam home and he figured the a/c vent on the floor was a great place to relieve himself.

Comment

Better than a college buddy who drunk sleep walks to pee in the fridge. Maybe paybacks? :P

Comment

Working...
                                X