Robert Lee, TX Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Lee, TX Questions

Is there a bar or restaurant with a TV that will have ESPN for the KSU v. TX game?

Is there a place you does state inspection of vehicles?

Decent restaurants? Anything else I should know?

Only been to the feed store, grocery store, and gas station.

Comment

Can't help much except to say everything shuts down early. Everytime I have been thru to go to grocery store I haven't seen a resteraunte open so they may be closed. There is a mechanic in town but he is also always closed on the weekends when I have been there. Your probably better off heading to Angelo from where you are. Western Sky steakhouse has great food, beer and a tv.
      Good luck on the hunting and let us know how it goes.

Also where is the feed store in Robert Lee? Didn't know there was one there.

Comment

every time I have been through there I blinked and missed it. sorry but no help. if you see a hidalgos they have some pretty good Mexican food but I am not sure they are in Robert lee. I know they are in bronte, well or used to be. there has got to be a little beer joint somewhere in that town. they don't have any water to drink, gotta whet your whistle somewhere.

Comment

I second Western Sky. that place is awesome. Bacon wrapped Filet mignon if you are looking to celebrate, chicken fry if you want extras. dang drool cant make it stop. I know a couple other good places in angelo. Zero-One alehouse downtown is great too but might be a little pricey

Comment

As stated above your better off going to San Angelo.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              Can't help much except to say everything shuts down early. Everytime I have been thru to go to grocery store I haven't seen a resteraunte open so they may be closed. There is a mechanic in town but he is also always closed on the weekends when I have been there. Your probably better off heading to Angelo from where you are. Western Sky steakhouse has great food, beer and a tv.
              Good luck on the hunting and let us know how it goes.

Also where is the feed store in Robert Lee? Didn't know there was one there.

I'ts one street behind the gas station. I think the only restaurant in Robert lee closed up, and the Mexican restaurant is harldy ever open. last time we had to go to bronte and eat at the bbq restaurant.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Is the feed store open on Saturday and do you know what kind of prices they have?

Colorado city is only about 10 mins further than RL for us.

Comment

I thought the old Cracker Barrel was operated under two women now and a different name, or at least it was last season? It was decent, but no tv. You are probably going to have to go to San Angelo for anything like that.

What's the Feed Store's prices on corn? I got $7 a 50lb at Palmers in SA last weekend.

Comment

Is the feed store open on Saturday and do you know what kind of prices they have?
                    I think it 12 noon on Saturday $7-8 on corn. The grocery store also has apple and regular corn.

Comment

I haven't bought feed there this year, but they were a couple of dollars high last year.

Comment

Feed store is noon on Saturday. Grocery and all sups usually have corn.

Comment

good luck

Comment

Any idea on protein, alfalfa or rice bran? Just curious what variety they have.

Comment

Not sure, but their selection is limited.

Comment

Working...
                              X