Used 21st Century longbow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used 21st Century longbow?

Been trying to find a used low-poundage 21st Century Edge to rehab my bow shoulder (getting old definately ain't fun) but lately they seem on the scarce side. Anyone know where I can find one?

I haven't seen one in a long time. Does it just have to be a 21st century? There are a lot of very good bows out there.

Comment

They are pretty scarce. Folks tend to hold onto them.

If you can't find one, give the 3Rivers Tomahawk a try. I got one a month ago and LOVE it. I've shot the 21st Century (over 20 years ago now) and I'd put my Tomahawk right there with it and my Adcock for great shooting longbows.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. The 21st Century Edge seems to be the bow that best meets my needs and wants right now. Bow River also makes a nice 'copy' of the 21st Century with some riser modifications that differ from the 21st design, but I still like the overall clean lines of the original 21st and sure would like to find a lighter/longer-limbed one that my shoulder can handle.

Thanks again.

Comment

I would check out a bob sarrels sierra they r very similar...Its my go to bow these days

Comment

I looked at the Sarrels Sierra on their website. Nice bow, but to me it doesn't look that much like a 21st. I'm really wanting the Edge so will just keep looking. Must be one collecting dust out there somewhere.

Comment

I have an Edge that is 50 lbs that I won't part with. Probably heavier than you want anyhow.

That being said I also thought that the Sarrels Sierra was very similar to it.

It will probably be easier to find a used Sierra. You certainly hear about more Sarrels being bought these days.

Comment

Yeah M.E.B., 50# would be a bit more than I need for my shoulder. Gotta' get down between 40-45# I think. The Sarrels and Bow Rivers look to be excellent bows but you know how it is, when you get your sights on something it's hard to turn away. I just have an itch for an Edge, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X