Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate car salesman!

But.........

I'm always happy when I leave there just got new ride 15' 250 6.7L but the hassle of extra warranty,paint,tire blah blah blah wears you out! And the games these dudes play is comical! I wish you could just shoot straight with these guys and get the deal done in a couple mins, not "let me talk to my manager" I finally got fed up told him to bring his manager in his office save some time and the Ping pong battle of back and forth crap! I just need a new TBH sticker and I will remove my old one from the old truck so there is no air bow confusion for the new owner!

Nice truck

Comment

Nice

Comment

An easy way to end those games is to qualify the arrangement BEFORE you arrive. A condition is you have the price in email BEFORE, if they even say they need to check with the manager the deal is off and walk. Deal with a manager and get a firm price letting them know you know how the games are played, you want to buy but are not going to waste your time. Makes the transaction the quick 15 minute in and out and they can victimize the next person.

Comment

All the other stuff is where they make a lot of their money

Comment

Good looking truck

Comment

Nice looking truck

Comment

Nice wheels bro!

And I know what you mean! I just bought a new pickup a couple weeks ago and it dang near took all day even though I already knew exactly which one I wanted!

Comment

Good lookin' pickup.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerang View Post
                    An easy way to end those games is to qualify the arrangement BEFORE you arrive. A condition is you have the price in email BEFORE, if they even say they need to check with the manager the deal is off and walk. Deal with a manager and get a firm price letting them know you know how the games are played, you want to buy but are not going to waste your time. Makes the transaction the quick 15 minute in and out and they can victimize the next person.
                    But you have to know exactly what you want down to the floor mats. This is a little harder than it seems but it does make the other BS get cut way down.

Comment

I pre-haggled with the last two cars. I used the Internet sales manager to make the deal. Works great.

Comment

Nice truck, congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

What dealer did you go through Travis?

Comment

Great truck

Comment

Working...
                              X