No announcement yet.

People of Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galveston Walmart is a different world during the summer. Sooo many folks in clothes that they must have been saving since they were in middle school!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More pics!

Comment

Everyone can relax because the champion hasnt been mentioned yet.

Mineral wells' wal mart is like the wild west i promise it will not dissappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          So did you cop a feel as you pretended to squeeze by and grab a product?

Naw. I offered her your phone number but she said she already had it on speed dial. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
            Where's Curt to defend his beloved Hwy 59 corridor of Wal-Mart delights being mentioned on here?

He's at Walmart

Comment

West odessa is pretty wild when the boom was going. They would set pallets of stuff out on fridays because they couldn't stock the shelves fast enough.

I had a lady tell me i was in the wrong store in Midland. White people to the north, mexicans at the southside

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                Bonham Tx should charge admission for people watching.
                Agreed.

Comment

Walmart in Liberty on government check day, the whole river bottom empties out and goes to Walmart. It is a sight to behold.

Comment

Sherman Tx is pretty bad but Jonesboro At is by far the worst I've seen yet.

Comment

Flour Bluff WalMart... They don't call 'em "Bluff Rats" for nothin'. I'm noticing a trend here Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        I've come to the conclusion that the bloods are running the eastern portion of the store and MS13 is running the western portion of the store and the Arian brotherhood covers the lawn section......of the walmart on hwy45@west road in houston.
                        LGBT is management

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                          Yep. The one at Gun Barrel City is eye opening. The one is Carthage is right up there too. We saw a couple of inbred hillbillies in there yesterday marveling at the technological engineer of a dog collar. The missus went about 3 fiddy and pa was a bit heftier than that. She had on hottie shorts that would have been a tight fit for a solid deuce and a half and a nasty stained belly shirt that barely covered her chestical region. It made my teeth itch just being within 15 feet of them.
                          DaveS you always have such a way with words.

Comment

Each Walmart has its own special flavor and feel. Just like when you enjoy a fine can of warm Miller Lite, each Walmart needs to be taken in with all of your senses to be truly savored and appreciated.

Comment

Gainesville. even get some okie crossovers

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                                Yep. The one at Gun Barrel City is eye opening. The one is Carthage is right up there too. We saw a couple of inbred hillbillies in there yesterday marveling at the technological engineer of a dog collar. The missus went about 3 fiddy and pa was a bit heftier than that. She had on hottie shorts that would have been a tight fit for a solid deuce and a half and a nasty stained belly shirt that barely covered her chestical region. It made my teeth itch just being within 15 feet of them.

Yea, if your ever feeling down on yourself, go to Gun Barrel City walmart. You will walk out feeling like you have everything in the world and then some!

Comment

Working...
                                X