No announcement yet.

Anyone here a HAM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it should read VE Endorsement. I am A Volunteer Examiner with ARRL. I along with two other VE's are able to give test to anyone interested in becoming a "HAM".
    By accident I replaced a "d"with an "f" in endorsement and that sure changes the meaning of the thing. Sorry for the mistake. There must be three VE's at the test sight in order to give a test.

Comment

N5NW, extra class, VE for W5YI and ARRL, 35 wpm CW certificate, DXCC Honor Roll, 5 band WAS. First licensed in 1964.

Comment

Originally posted by doncom View Post
        N5NW, extra class, VE for W5YI and ARRL, 35 wpm CW certificate, DXCC Honor Roll, 5 band WAS. First licensed in 1964.
        WOW, do you like the morse code?

Comment

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
          KC0OSZ...I have a nice dual band yaesu portable if you start really looking for one.

I use my license for my job but I really appreciate those that do it as recreation and service.

Good luck!
          Just wondering, what model?

Comment

N5RXW - haven't hammed in 18 years. need to get back into storm chasing on 2 meters...

Comment

Originally posted by 2003z View Post
              Just wondering, what model?
              Just posted it up in the classifieds and on ebay.. Its a Yeasu FT-60.. Nice dual bander for cheap.

Comment

KE5KYR. I have taken the class, passed the test and have yet to key up a mic on an amateur radio. One of these days I am sure I will.

Comment

Originally posted by woody wood View Post
                  KE5KYR. I have taken the class, passed the test and have yet to key up a mic on an amateur radio. One of these days I am sure I will.
                  Thats kinda your story isn't it.. Get some training then don't use it.. Like that gun you carry..Bet you never even pulled the trigger! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X