Anyone got some freer Texas pics/footage of deer or pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got some freer Texas pics/footage of deer or pigs

just recently got on a lease in freer, Texas and i would like to see some of the native wildlife

I have hunted there for a very long time and the area has some monsters. We have a family owned 700 piece that is full of big deer. I have the biggest to date. I took a deer on opening mornin of bow season about 5 years ago on a pipeline with corn hand thrown on the cut. It was the first deer to show. I saw him come in at 15 yards!!!!!!! He put his head down to eat and I let him have it!!! He ended up bein about 164 inches and 14 scoreable points. All low fenced!!!

Comment

man thats nice one of the members on thi place shot a 165 14pt it was a nice deer

Comment

Hey maybe it's the same place!

Comment

Freer area is good Texas hunting, one drawback is there's lots of day hunting in the area, eveybody with 50 acres advertises and sell day hunts. It's still good but I don't think as good as it once was. I Hunted 25 miles out of Freer towards Loredo for 5 years with 8 others on 2500 acres. In all that time only one deer went on the wall (not my wall), scored about170, but I would think at least one 150 or better would have been taken each year. One side of the place was day lease. Good lulck

Comment

Im doing a job between Freer and Cotulla and I can promise you its good hunting area based on the game I've seen! Just wish it was hunting season so I could enjoy a little hunting in the 114 degree temperatures LOL!

Comment

I hunted there last year and shot the largest deer to date as well. Mine was shot at 17 yards, measured 152 inches and had 10 points. I have a couple of pictures of one that still lives in Freer, he was a typical eight point at 3 1/2 years old. He was 7 years old last year when I saw him. He was 36" wide outside, had 24 scorable points that I could count and was rough scored at 240 inches. He is native to the area but is behind high fence now. The rancher has decided not to take him but to let him live his life out there. Marvelous animal. I will try to post a picture for you. I seen him at 11 yards!

Comment

i am so happy

You know what ladies your cheap lace wigs are nice ! I can't tell you how many times I went full front lace wig: http://www.royalmewigs.com shopping and left with a pair of earrings and no discount lace front wigs!! I wore half falls before but I see remy lace front wig all the time and when I go try one on it looks shiny and plastic !! If I can just find one perfect wig I would be so happy wig lace: http://www.royalmewigs.com

Comment

Working...
                X