Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdO View Post
    Gonna be livin good this evening! Pig feet, black eggs, fresh baked bread and beer
    Hey Ed, are those feet from Hood Hogs.........they sure do look tasty!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXArrowSlinger View Post
      Hey Ed, are those feet from Hood Hogs.........they sure do look tasty!!!!!!!!!!!
      Nope. Oklahoma piggies.

Comment

Couold have whacked a nice doe if my bow was not in my truck ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
          Couold have whacked a nice doe if my bow was not in my truck ready to go.
          Sometimes it don't pay to go unarmed.

Began Rant:

Took the wife downtown today. This place has gone to the dogs. People all over the place and they are all acting like jerks. I need to get out of here. Take me a nice long vacation in the boonies someplace. If the wife passes first, you can color me gone. Might head for N. MN and hide in the swamp. Cold winters and three month summers are looking pretty good about now.

End Rant:

Comment

Hey Ed don't tell me you where with me at the parade. If you were and you get upset you must have people around you like those around me. This couple didn't want their kids in front of them so they could not see so they pushed them in front of us. Then had the nerve to say some people are rude and want let kids stand in front of them. Heck my kid was standing in front of me but not yours and they were not standing in front of them. So I agree with you but it was a nice parade.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
              Hey Ed don't tell me you where with me at the parade. If you were and you get upset you must have people around you like those around me. This couple didn't want their kids in front of them so they could not see so they pushed them in front of us. Then had the nerve to say some people are rude and want let kids stand in front of them. Heck my kid was standing in front of me but not yours and they were not standing in front of them. So I agree with you but it was a nice parade.
              I wasn't even close to the parade. If I had been, I'd have gone totally berserk. All I did was take the wife to get here once a year perm. They way I do people, I wouldn't even think of going to a parade or any other celebration. I even opted out of a retirement ceremony. Just faded into the sunset.

Think I'll check into 105 and see if I can kill something. If not a piggy, may a raccoon. Then again, I may just sit in the back yard with the dog and work on the bottle of single barrel. It's a nice night.
              Last edited by EdO; 11-11-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Oh My! Things are looking up!

The live in Chinese chef just brought me a huge bowl of anchovies and dumplings (soup).

Comment

Mr and Mrs Redneck
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hey Matt!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XAsSHfrW3I"]Chris Ledoux-Copenhagen - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Sometimes it don't pay to go unarmed.

Began Rant:

Took the wife downtown today. This place has gone to the dogs. People all over the place and they are all acting like jerks. I need to get out of here. Take me a nice long vacation in the boonies someplace. If the wife passes first, you can color me gone. Might head for N. MN and hide in the swamp. Cold winters and three month summers are looking pretty good about now.

End Rant:
                      AMEN to that bub. I used to like it there, but it is getting too dark and the people are getting to ignorant and brazen. I can't wait to get the heck out of there and go to Arizona. Never thought I would say that being an East coast boy, but i loved the wide open feel and mountians when I was there. Hang in there bub, and make the best of it while you can.

Comment

Nope. Oklahoma piggies.
                        Good deal bub. Have to get some of your recipes from you and your old lady. I love oriental food.

So how in the heck do you get the hair off of them and leave the skin? Never could figure that out

Comment

About fifteen minutes in very hot water and then scrspe the hair off. Not too jot, you don't want to boil them. It's probably more work than ti's really worth. I wouldn't know, i don't have to do it.

Comment

Probably one of the worst Nascar drivers ever .... but, he had other skills.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Shs5vrJKk&feature=related"]Marty Robbins - El Paso - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Yep but he can pick, I just got back from up North, had a great time and seen some deer but no shots.

Ed, Matt don't dip copenhagen but I do, and Chris is awesome for sure, met him a few times back in my rodeo days, when I could walk straight.

Comment

Well we ended up getting a follow on mission. So I won't make it back to Hood this winter after all. We will be spending about 6 months in Kuwait. But I did get a chance to order my new bow. Now I am able to take advantage of the Bowtech overseas military discount. I ended up ordering the BowTech Destroyer 350.

Comment

Working...
                                X