Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Reason To Let Em Walk

In 2012 he was an 8pt and looked to be 1.5
    This year he is 2.5 and a pretty 10 point! I know for a fact it is the same buck. I've seen him in person. His markings on his face are easy to remember.

It was absolutely awesome watching him make his appearance behind my house the other night. I don't have a place to hunt and this is City property that can't be hunted. I tune my skills back here and watch the age classes progress.
    Attached Files

Nice

Comment

He is trying to grow up isnt he. Hopefully he will stay alive another 2 or 3 years, looks like he has a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
        He is trying to grow up isnt he. Hopefully he will stay alive another 2 or 3 years, looks like he has a lot of potential.
        I would love to see him as a 5 or 6 year old. He is a beautiful deer. I can't hunt him so watching him live is cool enough for me.

Comment

It will be neat to watch him grow!

Comment

I've also got pictures of 2 other tens. 1 is 5.5+ the other is 2.5-3.5. Will post some pictures later if anybody is interested.

Comment

Good looking buck....

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                I've also got pictures of 2 other tens. 1 is 5.5+ the other is 2.5-3.5. Will post some pictures later if anybody is interested.
                Post em. I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthTX1911 View Post
                  Post em. I'm interested.
                  The first 3 are the old 10 who has some damage on his right side. He is atleast 5.5. The other two are a seperate 10 that is 2.5 or 3.5. In person he looks much younger.
                  Attached Files

Comment

very nice

Comment

Working...
                    X