Fat Albert vs Old Man Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Albert vs Old Man Christmas

Here's 2 bucks I still have my eye on. First, Fat Albert. He's such a pretty deer and is one of the few that comes around in the daylight. He's the biggest bodied deer around and most likely I'll meet him personally next week.

Second, I call him Old Man Christmas. I have a picture of this buck 2 years ago, just passing through. He was on camera for only 1 day - early morning. Again, he was here this time on December 8. No trace of him since. While I would prefer to shoot him, I suspect he's strictly nocturnal and will be feeding coyotes this winter. I think he's at least 8, but several have guessed him 9+.

I love December hunting because that's when we see our really big bucks.
    Attached Files

we see our best bucks in December as well, good luck catching up to one of them

Comment

Great looking bucks! Can't wait for the update after you see Fat Albert.

I'll always appreciate the express that you and Pistol helped me with some years ago. Thanks again!

Comment

Two good looking bucks, hope you get a crack at either one. Would be something to catch up to the second one. Good luck

Comment

Maybe Old Man Christmas will come around Christmas morning, which is when I'll be in my stand and it will be 23 degrees. I'm fortunate this year in that all of our family gatherings will be over on the 24th and the 25th will be a quite morning.... with the sound of silence.... of an arrow quietly loosed at my quarry....

Now I just have to stay warm.......

Comment

Best of luck to you. Have merry xmas

Comment

Working...
            X