X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
      Are the vehicle parking spots particularly safe at the entrances to the hunting grounds? Is there parking for hunters in the hunting land entrances? And obviously don't leave anything inside that would tempt anyone, of course.
      Parking is just on the side of the highway for most of the hunting areas I've never had any issues with anything going missing from my jeep and .!!

Comment

Do you guys walk with your bow in hand and an arrow knocked or is it in your pack? My hike is gong to be about two miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
          Do you guys walk with your bow in hand and an arrow knocked or is it in your pack? My hike is gong to be about two miles.

I walk in carrying it in my hand with no arrow knocked but I’ve seen people walking around knocked the whole time , I’d think it would make it harder getting thru some of the vegetation.!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VictorG830 View Post
            I walk in carrying it in my hand with no arrow knocked but I’ve seen people walking around knocked the whole time , I’d think it would make it harder getting thru some of the vegetation.!!!

Makes sense!

Comment

Originally posted by VictorG830 View Post

Yep, and a trip and fall could get real exciting.

Comment

I walk in nocked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X