No announcement yet.

Hydraulic Motor Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, where in the hydraulic hose and fluid connector business, we also sell pneumatics and some fluid power.

We send a lot of people wanting to buy ag products to them. Never many complaints and they sell it as cheap as we can buy it.

That cylinder If it was loosing power and by passing you can replace the Oring and back up seals on the plunger for about $5.

Just split it and pull the rod out. Most seal places will carry seals for ag cylinders. That way you will have a back up on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
      No problem, where in the hydraulic hose and fluid connector business, we also sell pneumatics and some fluid power.

We send a lot of people wanting to buy ag products to them. Never many complaints and they sell it as cheap as we can buy it.

That cylinder If it was loosing power and by passing you can replace the Oring and back up seals on the plunger for about $5.

Just split it and pull the rod out. Most seal places will carry seals for ag cylinders. That way you will have a back up on the shelf.

Awesome...where abouts are you located? Could you PM me a contact number...I need to bounce something off of you, maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Comment

...By The Way, the piston disconnected from the rod. River City Hydraulics said it wasn't worth fixing.

Comment

Working...
        X