Hog tenderloin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog tenderloin

I have a pork tenderloin I must fix tomorrow. Any good ideas for inside cooking. Too cold to do it on the grill outside. Anybody got some good crock pot ideas because I will have to be in and out.

I used the pulled pork recipe on another post. sort of.

I put the tenderloins in the crock pot, one full jar of your favorite BBQ sauce, about 1/4 cup of water. Turn on low for about 6 hours. Shred pork when done in the crockpot.

Comment

Try this one that TexCattleman posted a few years ago - we do it quite often. Simple and really good. I add fresh mushrooms and serve over rice or noodles.

Comment

I use a jar of salsa in the crockpot and make burritos with it.

Comment

I throw them in the crock pot with some seasonall and water. Cook for 6 hours. Shred and coat with BBQ sauce. Warm for another hour. Then spread onto hamburger buns.

Comment

It's never to cold to grill!!

Comment

a little late but i fix mine by slicing the tender loin down the center about 2/3 way through, fill with cheese( string cheese works the best ), and diced jalapenos, close it up wrap it in hickory bacon and bake or smoke for about 4-5 hrs, served with brown rice and sweet tea!!

Comment

Pulled pork

Comment

Working...
                X