No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear ya. I hate messing with chains! I bought two extras (they sold them to me at half price with the chainsaw). They showed me how to adjust the chain. Looks easy. But I'm sure if it can be screwed up I will figure it out!

Comment

be sure to use the synthetic stihl 2 stroke oil..adds 2 years of warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
        be sure to use the synthetic stihl 2 stroke oil..adds 2 years of warranty.

Yep. Bought there and got a 4 year warranty

Comment

good stuff the bar oil in the orange jugs seems to work better than the grey jug stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
            good stuff the bar oil in the orange jugs seems to work better than the grey jug stuff....

Now you tell me.

Comment

Comment

You will love the saw.

A sharp saw blade is your friend!!

If you need them sharpened stop buy.

Comment

I'm really happy for both of you!! After a "blackmail" divorce, I had to sell my little piece of heaven, same size as yours back in August. Mine is gone because I'm 61 and could never get it paid off by myself, if I can ever retire. So, no KCA for me story, so far with God's blessings. I so much admire those who don't give in to illness or other challenges from life, so Kudo's to you and your lady! God bless and I'll check back often to see yall's progress. Best wishes!!

Comment

Thanks Kuma! I appreciate the kind words.

Comment

sounds like we need to get Kuma down and have a beer/bbq at oyur place..then mine, then Stans, then Ă˜dins, then Johnny's..and on down the list!

Comment

Good deal Bobby....enjoy it.

Comment

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Pretty good weekend. New riding mower crapped out after about 5-6 hours. Luckily Home Depot has a 30 day return/exchange policy. Hauled the Ariens 20 hp back to Huntsville and got a cub cadet 20 hp. I guess I'll try to be more gentle with this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399295089.654762.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	24302596

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399295106.223112.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	24302597

Mamma wanted a washer and dryer in the well house so I did some wheelin and dealin on Craigslist.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399295300.388299.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	24302598

Got those installed and now we are able to leave clothes up there instead of packing our bags every weekend.

I burned some yaupon that I cut a few weeks ago. Hottest fire ever. Almost lost my eyebrows on that one.

Mammas little garden is doing good.

Had a few deer coming in on camera. Couple have bumps on their heads.

I found where hogs rooted up about 30 yards along my north fenceline.

I mowed all the roads/trails and the couple acre hill in the back.

Didn't get time to run the new Stihl chainsaw.

The guy welding up our awnings came out Sunday and went over our measurements and put little flags up. They are starting on setting poles this morning.

Can't wait to see the final product.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Chew; 05-05-2014, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Awesome stuff Bobby. Nothing better than gettin your own place all fixed up.

Comment

looking forward to more pics!....

Comment

Really enjoying seeing how things are going for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X