ASA scores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA scores?

When will the State Championship scores be posted? I know it takes time, just curious to see the scores.

Well GoldenEagle, Since you asked, I will let you know. They are now posted at: http://www.texasasafederation.com/Results.html. There is a new format for the results page, and we are looking for some feedback. Please let everyone know, and you can comment here, or send me a PM. Thanks for the paitence, and again, congrats to all the winners.

Glenn & Celeste

Comment

Glen,

Thanks for all your hard work on keeping the site going.

Comment

BTW, I like the new scoring format, however I would suggest that you put a link at the bottom of the page. It would make it easier to browse back to the main page.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the good word. I cannot believe I overlooked that!! Will do.

Comment

Thanks Glen. The only problem I'm having is Open A is not working. Other than that, it's great! Thanks for the hard work bro!

Comment

I like it the new format. Well done

Comment

Should be fixed....

Try refreshing your web browser when you click on scores, i believe that it should be fixed now. Let me know, there are always a few kinks to iron out when trying something new!

Comment

Open A still does not work for me. All the others do. You do a great job at this. Thanks again for your hard work!

Comment

ok, please try again, i think i got it fixed this time....sorry! let me know!

Comment

You got it that time brother! Great job! I also like the bigger banner for the link. I almost missed it the first time. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                      X