Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in doing a shoot and learn?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in doing a shoot and learn?????

I was hoping that maybe we could put together a TBH outing for those in and around the Austin/SA area at a State Park or something so that we could learn some techniques from some of the more experienced photographers on here. I was thinking maybe meet up early somewhere like LBJ Park near Fredricksburg on a Saturday for some outdoor fun and camera work......Would love to learn some techniques from the likes of Danny (Wildman) and Rob (AtTheWall).........

Anyone interested in doing this in about a month or two???????

Absolutely, I would be very interested in being a part of outing. I live in Austin and McKinney Falls State Park would be a good location as a suggestion.

Comment

I would be up for that as well. Scott, I haven't forgotten,, I've just been unbelievably busy. I will try to call this week.

Comment

I would definatly be up for it.

Comment

I'd am totally interested but have to run it by the wife to see if we have something going on.

Comment

i would go for sure as long as im free!!

Comment

McKinney Falls would be a great place. Centrally located and great scenary. Now I just need to get a new camera!

J.P.

Comment

Wish I had a decent camera, but if I'm in the area, I'll tag along.

Comment

Did this ever get worked out??

Comment

Will started charging everyone 50 bucks and folks backed out

It's pretty fun when a few folks get together and shoot the scene. Did that with Tink Jackson during our first archery antelope hunt in New Mexico.

I'd love to do a couple day road trip somewhere myself. West Texas is calling my name and I'm going soon. Not that bad from Kerrville to hit that western mountain range. Just don't really want to shoot it alone.

Comment

You bet. If it can be planned with at least a weeks notice I would love to go.

Comment

Road trip as a group was my thought as well. Would be a great time and you know there would be shared pointers. I'd need a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                        X