Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venison finger food ideas

G'day guys,

At work next Monday I have a staff meeting with my team and we're all bringing something to eat.

No one hunts, so they've requested something venison themed from me.

I need to do a finger food I can prepare in advance themes around venison.

At the moment I'm thinking of mini venison and guiness pies but any ideas would be great!

I recently shot a stag so have all kinds of meat cuts to use

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

JAL & cheese summer sausage! Could make up a small batch & have it smoked by then. Or someone here might have a stick or two ready to go.

Throw it on a tray with a mix of Ritz & saltines. Pretty good finger food.

Comment

a favorite of mine for finger foods is jalapeno stuffed olives inside an approximately 1"x3"
      piece of venison steak and then wrap that in thick bacon. the bacon and the olive season the venison beautifully and it is hard to overcook due to the bacon.
      toss it on the grill for a bit and you are good to go
      super tasty and very rich with flavor

Comment

I do a roll-up with a flat back strap steak (beaten very thin) spread cream cheese over it very thin, season with fiesta fajita seasoning, add fresh spinach, then some saute'd onions in butter. Roll this up tight without tearing it. Wrap in bacon. After grilling this it can be sliced in bite size pieces 3/8" thick. They will look like a pinwheel. They are very tasty.

Comment

Chicken fried backstrap nuggets

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Comment

PM Coachs Wife or go here, she will set you straight!

Comment

For something quick and easy I like nacho cheese dip with seasoned ground venison, sauteed onions and Rotel tomatoes.

Comment

Working...
              X