Video. Lance's 39" Oryx.

Click the link below.

Day 1 Oryx Hunt

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	24774128

Nice......I got to ask what do you do with all that meat????You are a natural born killer...The amount of animals you put down is crazy...How many freezers do you have full of game meat???

Comment

Cool pic

Comment

i cant wait for part two.... good teaser
        Last edited by ofishil; 08-27-2009, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Kool, I have three freezers and I donate alot of meat. You cancheck out my website and I have several feed the needy hunts plus I give meat to some of the poorer patients that I treat.

Will have part two up tonight.

Comment

That's worse than nitetime television ... to be CONTINUED!

Get on with it, LANCE!

Comment

Kevin, now some of us work and it takes time to put together these clips part two is up tonight. ; )

Comment

Yeah, go ahead and rub that salt in it!

Comment

That is just wrong! To make the people wait for the money shot.

Comment

and that is why I read the posts first...I'll wait and watch both when the second one is posted!!

Comment

yo kev.....if it makes you feel any better lance and you hunt way way way more than I get too so the salt hurts much more in my wounds just saying

Comment

Sorry bout the videos but can only upload about 5 minutes of footage at a time. So they have to in parts. I gave part two done and am working on the money shot one tonight. It takes several hours to make and resize each
                        video. Could have waited for them all but wanted to get something since people were asking.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                          yo kev.....if it makes you feel any better lance and you hunt way way way more than I get too so the salt hurts much more in my wounds just saying
                          I was talking about the "working" part, Barry!
                          I'd almost be willing to give up my huntin for a year ... for a job!

Comment

I know I should not have said it just jackin with ya I am going to pray for to get a job so look out.

Comment

Post some more pictures of Shuga Momma and we'll call it good!

Comment

Working...
                              X