Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Housing near Las Colinas/North of Irving area

Hello all,

Myself and two other buddies are moving to the Dallas area at the start of the new year and I figured I would post on here for a couple of reasons. Mainly to see if any young guys are looking for roommates or if anyone has any rental property in that area. We are all recent college graduates and like minded young men as most TBHers. I would have posted in the classifieds but I do not have access there as I am relatively new to TBH. We do have a house in mind as of right now but it is around 3k a month and we are looking to stay in the $800 and below range per person. However if we were able to find a 4th for the house in Las Colinas that would be great. Anyways I figured it’s worth a shot, thanks!

I work next to Las colinas and live in Carrollton, it takes me 20 mins to get it work not using the tollway. My lease isnt up till end of July otherwise I would be in.

Check for houses around the Carrollton area, my roommates and I have a 3bed/2 bath 1900 sq ft house with a giant backyard for $1900/month.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
      I work next to Las colinas and live in Carrollton, it takes me 20 mins to get it work not using the tollway. My lease isnt up till end of July otherwise I would be in.

Check for houses around the Carrollton area, my roommates and I have a 3bed/2 bath 1900 sq ft house with a giant backyard for $1900/month.
      I appreciate the input man. We actually applied for a house in Valley Ranch area and will have an open bedroom and possibly two in the summer since one of our roommates is on 6 month rotation. So keep in touch and maybe we can work something out in July.

Comment

Good post son. Lots of good people here on TBH. Hopefully someone has interest.

Comment

Las Colinas is one of the more expensive places to live in the DFW area. Just an FYI

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
            X