No announcement yet.

Wife lost my wedding ring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost mine at the lease in Sonora. I knew the general area I lost it and looked for it every year for about 10 years to no avail.

Comment

I lost my wedding ring once. Put it and my college ring on theback of her car while I mowed the yard. She went to the store and I had no idea she was going. I looked for those rings for days on the route she took. Borrowed a metal detector and combed the entire area. A man or woman out running found my class ring and listed it in the local paper (this was looooooong before FB). I called them up, identified it by the engraving inside and got it back. Never did find the wedding band.

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
        Rather her lose it then me!
        You got that right!
        Consider yourself lucky.

Comment

I stopped wearing my original wedding ring to the lease, fishing, etc... as my wife gave me this look after watching me clean some fish with it on. A few months later she bought me a cheap ring to use instead so if I ruin or lose it she wont be as upset.

Now I wear a Qalo ring and it's been the best

Comment

Lost mine on a flooded timber duck hunt. Went back a week later with an ATV load of buckets and a shovel. I was gonna scoop up mud from around the tree and sift it. About the 4th shovel load I saw something shiny and found my ring.

Still got it but wear qualo now

Comment

Darn lucky she lost it and not you!!!

Comment

Discover the ultimate in comfort with our men's silicone rings. Ideal for everyday wear, these rings can keep up with any lifestyle. Shop now!

Comment

^^^^This!
                  I actually have 2 of them. A black one and a Mossy Oak Camo one. They have a great 94 year no BS warranty.

Comment

if i lose mine i'll order another off amazon and she will never know.

Comment

Took mine off when we got home from our wedding 32yrs ago. Hasn't been on my finger since. We can't wear them at work so I just don't wear it at all. Wife doesn't mind at all.

Comment

I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one who doesn't wear his ring. Can't stand the feeling of anything on my fingers.

Comment

My ring is so tight on my finger that it will never accidentally come off. I think she planned it that way. But, it makes a good beer bottle opener, so I don’t mind it too much

Comment

It doesn't matter who lost it-in the end you'll get the the blame!

Comment

Sounds like she did you a favor, now you get to lose one without her getting mad.

I almost lost my wedding ring(a cheap wooden ring) a couple times. I ended up buying a spare that I wear. That way if I lose it, I still have the original put up.

Comment

Walmart carries 4 pack of the Silicone ones for $2.88 or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X