No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even know what to say but I hope you find strength in the support you get from God, family, friends, and the caring people on this site. I am praying for your family.

Comment

Heartbreaking.
      Prayers for you and your family

Comment

Praying for you and yours. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Comment

This literally make me sick to my stomach. I'm so sorry for you and your family. May peace find your hearts and minds.

Comment

im literally sitting at my desk at work crying tears down my cheeks for you...... Im so sorry I don't have the words. Prayers for you and your wife.

Comment

No words. Prayers up for your family.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss and can't begin to comprehend your pain. God bless.

Comment

I'm currently going through a rough period with my wife and don't know if it will be saved but I am blessed to get to see my boys. It may not be everyday but I cherish each moment and events like yours are heartbreaking and no one can imagine the feelings that you must have.

I doubt anyone can tell you anything to make you feel better and having faith is probably near impossible right now. All of our prayers are with you and your family and reaching out for support from an internet forum or some type of care group may help bit by bit and is a huge step toward healing.

May God bless and comfort y'all and I pray that although we can't help much individually, our numbers together may help comfort you during this time.

Comment

Prayers sent for y'all!

Comment

So sorry for your loss. And thanks you for sharing your feelings. Y'all made a difference in how I dropped my son off at school today. I gave him a hug in the car line, and a teacher came up, I thought she was going to tell me to hurry up. She said. I wish all parents hugged their kids like that every morning. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Super hard to read. Praying for yall.

Comment

Prayers up for you, your wife, and your family, in this trying time. I cannot imagine what pain you are going through. My sincere condolences.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

My heart is breaking for you and your family, prayers sent and will continue.

Comment

Simple words cannot express my sorrow for you, your wife and your precious son. May God bless each of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X