New Chapter in Life! RETIREMENT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Chapter in Life! RETIREMENT!!

Starting retirement this morning sitting on a levee in a ricefield!
    Was trying to make 40 years ,but 39 years, 5 months and 8 days is good enough.
    Boss came to me yesterday and told me they were consolidating some jobs and wanted me to learn new systems and jobs. Told them thank you for the oppurtunity and job I had, but time for me to go. I may do some odd jobs etc , but will be at my time . More later, it is shooting time!

Awesome. I’m jealous and about 2 years away

Comment

Congrats! Now Tom can focus on curing that Dukfever, sounds like tomorrow already are.

Comment

4 years and I am done with this place. Have fun.

Comment

I am about a year into retirement and loving the freedom. Now when I go to the deer lease, I tell my wife that I will be home sometime in the next couple weeks

Comment

Congratulations on retirement. Enjoy it the fullest and good luck in future endeavors.

Comment

That is awesome news! Congrats bud! Now your ranch can get your full attention

Comment

Congratulations, I am in my second year of retirement and have loved every minute of it.

Comment

Congrats! Yup, looking forward at doing the same. Ideally, i would like to find a 3 day a week job doing some consulting or work for 6 months out of the year. To support my "habits" and health insurance for my wife. Be off during fishing and hunting seasons.

Comment

Congrats on the retirement.

Comment

Congrats! I've got a long way to go.

Comment

Congratulations! I've only got another 22 years before I can even think about it.
                        Enjoy your time off!

Comment

Retirement life is nice!

Comment

Now you can spend the next 39 years, 5 months and 8 days doing what YOU want.
                            Congratulations for making it to the finish line. Just stay busy with something.
                            Wish you all the best. Bless you.
                            I am very close, quite possible this year.

Comment

30 more years with this outfit and I can say the same lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X