which quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    My two son and a couple buddies all bought tite spot. We have all replaced them with either Mathews, or tree stand premium quivers except one guy. I don't like that tite spots mount to your sight. The guy that still had the tite spot had one of the bolts sheer off while javelina hunting this past February. And his hunt came to an end early end, his sight would move, and we could not get the broken part of the bolt out. We tried tightening the remaining bolt, but it would only hold for one shot, and couldn't bump the bow the slightest. The tree limbs are very well made, a lot more compact, no moving parts, you can slide them really close to the riser, don't have to mount to your your sight bracket, and they fit in our bow cases without having to remove them. Something we couldn't do with the tite spots. Ours never come off, but they do remove very easily, and no rattle or play what so ever. And they come in about every camo color, and look a part of the bow, rather then an after market add on, like the tite spot. We are very happy with ours. Mathews are about the same, and work very well for the guys that have mathews bows. Both are however some what expensive also, but work great, we think they are worth it after what we spent on the tite spots.
    They make a bracket to not mount to your sight and you can use Treelimb's riser mount. I tried both when using an HHA single pin. I liked the Treelimb mount better. But my Tightspot fit in my bow cases no problem. I will never use any other quiver. But we all like different things.

Comment

Go with a Cat Quiver, keeps your fletchings dry, has a pocket on it for all your crap, and fits great on your back. Would highly recommend, been using them for years.

Comment

Working...
      X