• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Prediction

1.. the Ohio St University will be in the NC with Bama

2. Sumlin will be fired this year unfortunately

3. Texas will win 7 games
    I think #2 is right and Chad Morris will be the next head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      What is this 4 now that have left the 2016 class? A couple being 4 star kids? Recruiting is a tricky business especially with a head coaching change mixed in. Wonder where Delance ends up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The 2016 class has had 2 somewhat significant losses IMHO. Jordan Elliott (DT) jumped ship while getting work with the 1's and headed to Mizzou and Jean Delance (OT) had a chance to be a good LT which makes little sense for him to leave when the current LT is headed to the NFL.

Other than those 2.

Fowler (LB) was his own enemy and lost his spot (class clown), he's not enrolled, anywhere.

Southall (DT) had issues in the classroom, he's at Tyler JUCO.

Aucoin, not sure what was up with him, but he's at Miss Delta CC.

Five have left the program.

Other than that Imade, an OL recruit... has moved to the DL.

There are currently 10 Seniors, 26 Juniors, 16 Sophomores, 11 RSF and 15 Fresh. on the roster.
      Last edited by Chad C; 08-16-2017, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        The 2016 class has had 2 somewhat significant losses IMHO. Jordan Elliott (DT) jumped ship while getting work with the 1's and headed to Mizzou and Jean Delance (OT) had a chance to be a good LT which makes little sense for him to leave when the current LT is headed to the NFL.

Other than those 2.

Fowler (LB) was his own enemy and lost his spot (class clown), he's not enrolled, anywhere.

Southall (DT) had issues in the classroom, he's at Tyler JUCO.

Aucoin, not sure what was up with him, but he's at Miss Delta CC.

Five have left the program.

Other than that Imade, an OL recruit... has moved to the DL.

There are currently 10 Seniors, 26 Juniors, 16 Sophomores, 11 RSF and 15 Fresh. on the roster.

I think Aucoin was a blocking tightend in a new system with an emphasis on catching tightends. I think I read Herman told him where he stood after Spring practice and he decided to go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I think Aucoin was a blocking tightend in a new system with an emphasis on catching tightends. I think I read Herman told him where he stood after Spring practice and he decided to go elsewhere.
          That makes sense, even more so when you look at the type of TE they're recruiting. I always figured Aucoin would grow into a lineman at 6'4" 255, all he needed to do was add a little more beef.

Comment

That makes sense, even more so when you look at the type of TE they're recruiting. I always figured Aucoin would grow into a lineman at 6'4" 255, all he needed to do was add a little more beef.
            Same here...

Comment

After Listening to College Sports Nation on Sirius. it seems TCU is starting to get love. I am still Cautiously optimistic that Frogs are going to have a good yr. Appears Hill is having a much much better camp and a report I read seems like two kickers are starting to emerge into better than average. Go Frogs

Comment

It's that time of year we can all hope. It's easy to look past the weaknesses or depth issues and hope they are fixed. At least that's what I do. I am starting to get fired up.

Comment

Take the roller coaster rider to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                    I think #2 is right and Chad Morris will be the next head coach.
                    How do you feel about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Lol... It's just an observation over the last few years...

BTW...you play a great victim..
                      Confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        It's that time of year we can all hope. It's easy to look past the weaknesses or depth issues and hope they are fixed. At least that's what I do. I am starting to get fired up.

Chip Brown is drunk! Predicting Herman takes a 5-7 team to the playoff and winning the Big 12 at 12-1... I love sippin' the koolaid but that's straight up cooky duke's.

Comment

Chip Brown is drunk! Predicting Herman takes a 5-7 team to the playoff and winning the Big 12 at 12-1... I love sippin' the koolaid but that's straight up cooky duke's.
                          Saw that. Has OU losing 4.

Comment

Clickbait IMO. NFW he actually believes that. At least I hope not

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
                              How do you feel about that?
                              I like Chad Morris, he has a great offensive mind. Gets every ounce of talent out of his players. Plus he's an Aggie!
                              I'm not an Aggie but think Morris would be a good fit at TAM.
                              Hook'em!

Comment

First season ending injury may very well be, Beck.

Comment

Working...
                                X