Canon XTI on last legs - any suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon XTI on last legs - any suggestions

My field camera, and only dslr for that matter, has been pelted by sand, dropped from windmills and drug through swamps. Too many error codes, flash won't open without help from my knife, etc...Worse yet my wife won't let me buy a new one till we get her marble counter tops... Oh well. So to my question. Do I look for a good used body on eBay which seem to be running about $100 bucks, or do I pay up and look for a 7D or a 60D for a bit more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If anyone has one an option they could sell reasonably please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I'm in the same boat, mine won't turn on any more; she's just taken too many hits I guess.

I'm just going to buy me a good body either off of craigslist or ebay; if the deal is right I may even upgrade to one that also shoots video.

I don't need the bigger body for what I do, the crop frame still shoots better than I do! I like the smaller frame, easier to lug around while hunting.

Comment

I would honestly go with the Canon 70D. Great pictures and great video.

Comment

I ck the 70D but the bodies are a little out of my price range at this time. Not sure I really need this much camera for my hunting backpack. Be nice, but other financial priorities at this time. Thanks for the input

Comment

I love my 60d.

No sure where you are located but you might check with Houston Camera Exchange or San Antonio Camera Exchange. They have used cameras.

Comment

Thanks. I just bought a 50D on eBay. Looks really nice. Hope it works out.

Comment

Working...
            X