• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best edit that down to one photo, amigo

Aaaaand here's your second sign...

Comment

Comment

Jet Black- That's what it's all about amigo; spending time with the kids. Nice pic. Your boy has got his ready-to-hunt face on.

XBowHunter- That looks like a great time to be in the woods. I also like the detail of your safety harness on the side of the pic, I'm not sure why but that added aspect appeals to me.

TexasBOWHunter- The best part of bowhunting in my opinion is being so close to the animals yet remaining undetected. Sure looks like that young buck had no idea you were there. Cool shot

AtTheWall- You always capture some great whitetail shots and this one represents a stellar photo. Before reading your description, I could tell that was one fired up buck. I like how he is staring at the screen at me. Great photo

LeftRidge- Wow! I could sit right there for hours and listen to the sounds of the night. I love timelapse photos like that. Incredible detail, awesome picture

bowhuntertex- I sure do enjoy seeing all your posts about your little girl Will. You sure are raising her right amigo. I'm sure she'll always be your favorite hunting partner. Nice candid shot.

Breese- Im assuming thats in Sonora because that is a classic look of what the bigger bucks that come out of that area look like. He looks like he is sniffing the air and just had his coffee, good morning is right. Nice picture

coach-stew- Nice job capturing that buck jumping over the fence. That is some very nice timing and patience. Looks like you had plenty of up and comers to look at that morning! Nice picture

kylesipp- That looks like a great spot to glass for movement in the corn and try to catch a glimpse of some horns. If fence posts could talk I bet that one would have some stories to tell. Cool pic.

Shane- You know how to capture a landscape, that,s for sure Sir. Looks like a cool crisp morning and a great time to go after mulies. I like the sun just peaking over the hill tops and lighting up that valley. Very cool picture

And the winner.... Congratulations sportsman. Picture of kids with deer always make me happy. I like how clear and detailed your picture is, can really see the individual hairs on that buck. Looks like your boy is thinking "Hurry up Dad, its heavy"
        Congrats on winning and thanks to all that participated.

Sportsman, you make the call on the December contest theme and post up and INTRO thread soon, congrats

Comment

Congrats, sportsman! That's a great shot and a great memory.

And good job running the contest this month, General.

Comment

Congrats Sportsman! And congrats to all who participated too! Nice round of images.

Good job General and thanks!

December topic?

Comment

congrats sportsman

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                XBowHunter- That looks like a great time to be in the woods. I also like the detail of your safety harness on the side of the pic, I'm not sure why but that added aspect appeals to me.
                i use a black diamond vario rock climbing harness, carabiner attached to an HSS tree strap, carabinar attached to an HSS lifeline rope. attached from the time i leave the ground until i return there.

Anyone replace their safety harness with a rock climbing harness

pics on my rig on page 2 of the thread...

Comment

Wow, thanks. Ah shucks, I have been racking my brain for December. Lemme think on this

Comment

First Congrats to sportman! Great job.

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
                    LR, I have always wanted to learn how to do this shot, would you PM me your settings?

Comment

congrats sportsman!

Comment

First Family Trip to the Deer Lease. 3 yo and 18 month yo....Preggo wife with 3rd boy lol....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X