****Job opening**** West Texas gas plant operators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****Job opening**** West Texas gas plant operators

The company I work for has 4 operator positions opening very soon. We are looking to hire experienced folks. If you have a little experience with natural gas compression, amine systems, stabilizer, cryogenics, pipelines, let me know. These positions will be B operator positions. Based out of Orla Tx. On site housing while you are on shift so you can live where you please. We do not pay for travel time. There is plenty of room for advancement. We have 1 220MMCF/D sweet gas cryo up and running and nearing completion on the second train soon. We are looking for fast learning, hard working, self motivated people to join a good team of guys. We are willing to train the right people. The rotation currently is 7 and 7 12 hour days. There is a possibility of this changing to 14/14 but nothing set in stone at the moment. Once you learn and promote to an A operator you will be 14/14. There will be lead operator positions come available in the semi near future as well. Hence the room for advancement. The pay, bonus structure, benefits, and 401k is all competitive.

Please message me so we can discuss any questions you may have.

We are also looking for a mechanic and I&E tech. If you are one that is interested, or know someone, message me. These positions are Monday through Friday and must live in the area.
    Last edited by trophy8; 01-16-2019, 10:25 PM.

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      The company I work for has 4 operator positions opening very soon. We are looking to hire experienced folks. If you have a little experience with natural gas compression, amine systems, stabilizer, cryogenics, pipelines, let me know. These positions will be B operator positions. Based out of Orla Tx. On site housing while you are on shift so you can live where you please. We do not pay for travel time. There is plenty of room for advancement. We have 1 220MMCF/D sweet gas cryo up and running and nearing completion on the second train soon. We are looking for fast learning, hard working, self motivated people to join a good team of guys. We are willing to train the right people. The rotation currently is 7 and 7 12 hour days. There is a possibility of this changing to 14/14 but nothing set in stone at the moment. Once you learn and promote to an A operator you will be 14/14. There will be lead operator positions come available in the semi near future as well. Hence the room for advancement. The pay, bonus structure, benefits, and 401k is all competitive.

Please message me so we can discuss any questions you may have.

We are also looking for a mechanic and I&E tech. If you are one that is interested, or know someone, message me. These positions are Monday through Friday and must live in the area.
      30 yr Pipefittter and supervisor.
      I've built maintained and revamped almost every plant up and down the Houston ship channel.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have oilfield experience, just not in that field are I would jump on this

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          30 yr Pipefittter and supervisor.
          I've built maintained and revamped almost every plant up and down the Houston ship channel.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
          We will start with failure to follow orders!! jk.

Message me your number. The construction experience will help.
          Last edited by trophy8; 01-17-2019, 06:49 AM.

Comment

I’d be interested although no exsperience. Just 7 years in renfineries. But have been looking for something like this

Comment

We will start with failure to follow orders!! jk.

Message me

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elite13 View Post
                I’d be interested although no exsperience. Just 7 years in renfineries. But have been looking for something like this
                Message me your number.

Comment

I should elaborate a bit on the experience. If you have worked in/on refineries, fractionators, etc, then that really helps. Mainly looking for people that understand pressure, temperature transfer, cryogenics to a point, gas treating, compression. We do not expect to hire a fully qualified operator as a B operator. You will be trained.

Comment

PV=nRT j/k
                    Bump for what sounds like a good opportunity for some folks

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                      PV=nRT j/k
                      Bump for what sounds like a good opportunity for some folks
                      A walking breathing chromatograph could come in handy

Comment

sounds like Crestwoods plant.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                          sounds like Crestwoods plant.
                          Definitely not Crestwood lol.

Comment

PM me when you have something in East Tx
                            Especially near Crockett/Lufkin area.

Comment

A walking breathing chromatograph could come in handy
                              I'm pretty good with GC's, been building, working on, selling and designing them since 1992. All I've ever done in my career, save about 3 years when I went to work for a continuous analyzer company. Currently maintain GC's over about 1000 miles of pipelines.

Whatcha got for me?

Comment

Working...
                              X