Hoffy’s Archery in Lampasas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoffy’s Archery in Lampasas

Took a trip down to Burnett to pick up my daughter from camp last weekend and stopped in Hoffy’s. I have passed this place the last 3yrs and I told my wife we are leaving early and stopping this year. We were in there for about 45min. They were a great bunch of guys. Aaron and Zane hooked me up with some new arrows for my new bow build. If you are in Lampasas area you should stop in and see them. They have a really nice shop. Thanks again to Aaron and Zane.

Jason is good too. All around awesome shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Only place I'll take my bow to in the area. Great group of guys up there.

Comment

Hoffys is a top notch place. Aaron, Jason and Zane are a great bunch of guys. Only place I go.

Comment

I've had good look with several shops from Ft. Worth to Austin but these guys get my business. Worth the extra drive for me. Can't say enough good things about them. They are supposedly opening up a larger shop next to the feed store I believe West of the current location.

Comment

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
            I've had good look with several shops from Ft. Worth to Austin but these guys get my business. Worth the extra drive for me. Can't say enough good things about them. They are supposedly opening up a larger shop next to the feed store I believe West of the current location.

Yes that is what he told me. Said it was going to be quite a bit bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought a new bow from them few months back. Drove down from Waco to give them my business. They spent hours working with my wife with her bow and charge less than a hamburger. Great shop.

Comment

The Only Shop in the area as far as I am concerned. I feel fortunate to only have to drive 45 minutes there. I have older equipment and they have never been pushy on buying new stuff or badgered me for shooting an older bow. When its time to replace my stuff, it will be a quick drive to Hoffys!! Great folks!

Comment

Only shop I’ll use. Further than two other shops near me but I’m happy to make the drive. They know what they’re doing and their solid people. Help 4-H archers, help beginners, etc...

Comment

Great shop ran by a standup dude..

Comment

I hate it that this shop is so far away. All the ones in Dallas area suck as far as I’m concerned. Most seem like they don’t want to help you.

Comment

Thats my go to shop. Its worth the drive from Waco

Comment

Fortunate that our lease is close by. Everyone I know that has been there has nothing but good things to say.

Comment

They straight up rock!! Jason got my e35 dialed in in no time. Great shop and service

Comment

Wanted to bump this as I just had a great first experience up there. My bow was badly out of tune and Jason got it taken care of at an extremely fair price. I was ready to pay more than twice what I was charged, and I learned some things talking with Jason. Glad I finally decided to drive the extra 15 minutes!

One more thing, I never went to the old shop, but the new one is top notch.

Comment

Working...
                              X