Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad for the 199 pick in his draft. Dude Is fun to watch

Comment

The best ever, enjoy him love him or hate him. He is a bad ase. He is the coach on offense. He has seen it all and adjust as the game goes. Go Saints :-)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate to even say it but Yep. Best ever

Comment

Chiefs had it won but once again done stupid things when it mattered ... good luck in ever getting that SB ring. Andy Reed has to be going insane.
          Yeah, I'm a Patriots hater too so there.

Comment

He’s got it between the ears, he’s all about the mental. Plus an arm.

Comment

He has a chance to be pretty good.

Comment

My wife was all excited when KC when up with 2 mins left. I told her that was like a whole quarter for Tom, and bet her the Pats would win. She was in shock lol, but she doesnt watch much football. I've seen it a hundred times, so I wasnt

Comment

Originally posted by Mambajeep View Post
                  He finally shut Romo up. He wanted Brady to lose so bad. GOAT
                  You’re being sarcastic right? Tony was performing fellatio on Brady all night. It was completely sickening.

Comment

He was the best to ever lace'em up two super bowls ago...

Comment

They are the two greatest for sure , they also have to be the luckiest as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                        I’m sick of the overtime rule both teams should get the ball not win the game on a coin flip
                        How about the defensive team make a stop on third down? Three 3rd and ten conversions on that drive.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          They are the two greatest for sure , they also have to be the luckiest as well.
                          Playing Buffalo, the Jets, and miami twice a year doesn't hurt...but you still have to get through the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Playing Buffalo, the Jets, and miami twice a year doesn't hurt...but you still have to get through the playoffs.
                            Oh I know but there were at least 3 very fortunate plays last night that went in favor of NE, the muffed punt, the catch, and the roughing the passer, not to mention the off sides play, but I imagine there were plays that KC was lucky on as well.

Comment

goat!

Comment

He is amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X