No announcement yet.

Migraines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife had them for years. Doctor put her on Topomax and hasn't had one in a couple of years now.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
      Does anybody deal with them? Not talking a headache, more of lose vision, light and noise kills you, constant vomiting, head hurting so bad you almost want to end it. I have them and they are terrible, just seeing if anybody else does and what do you do to help them, or if there is any medications to help.
      I don't get them thank God. I pray that you find a way to make them go away.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s some kinda quick shot u can give yourself. Small needle and very fast relief. My sister uses it. Think it starts with the letter I but not sure. Someone else help me here?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          I don't get them thank God. I pray that you find a way to make them go away.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Had another yesterday, that’s 2 in 4 days. Time for some doctors appointments! I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In the past my wife had one at least once a week. Hers were so bad it would make her throw up multiple times. She started using CBD oil and hasn't had a migraine in 4 months.

Comment

The triggers can be from numerous items, below are some of the common irritants.

Try going gluten free or grain free
              Try eliminating any food that has Mono-sodium Glutamate(MSG, "all spice", "multiple spices", lots of different names) This pretty much means you need to cook your own foods. It's a flavor enhancer that affects your taste bud nerves but some are more allergic to it than others.
              If you drink, give it up for a few weeks.
              Give up caffeinated beverages
              Give up sugar
              Try reducing red meat

Yea yea, pretty much eliminates most of your typical diet. Luckily there are now tons of options out there that help make this easier. If it's bad enough, it's worth a try.

Be diligent in it and pay attention to see if you see any improvement. If you do, keep with it. Most of these require months of commitment before you see huge changes. Honestly, the best approach would be to get rid of all of it and then slowly add back items to see which affects you.

Taking more medication to relieve the pain is damaging to other parts of your body for which you will regret in the long run.

I hope and pray that you all find relief.

Comment

Working...
              X