Acxel Armortech hd pro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acxel Armortech hd pro.

My new sight just came in an I am very Impressed with its construction and size and adjustability. I can tell that I am playing in a new league for sure this thing has more features than a new car. Anyone shoot one? I'm still trying to figure out how to make it level and 3rd axis adjustments and stuff. Hope it's worth it.

I have the Axcel Armortech. Very adjustable and excellent with a sight light at night. Love the small fibers.

Comment

I have one as well. Awesome sight.

Comment

i have used armortech sights for years and love them. They are pricy, but worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
          i have used armortech sights for years and love them. They are pricy, but worth every penny.
          PM sent guy!

Comment

jarett i have one same as yours just the 7pin sight, i know your not ready to shoot 70 and 80 yards but still its an awesome sight! you'll thank me later.

Comment

Go to youtube and type Armortech sight, there is a video on how to adjust all the little thing-a-mabobs on the sight.

Comment

Originally posted by camo_cowboy55 View Post
                jarett i have one same as yours just the 7pin sight, i know your not ready to shoot 70 and 80 yards but still its an awesome sight! you'll thank me later.
                Lol ill out shoot you any distance all day long just like always lol

Comment

I shoot with Acxel Also.I work part time in Archery shops and the best way to line up 2 and 3 axis is to find a bow shop that has a 2 and 3rd axis vice. The bow is leveled in the vice straight up and the 2nd axis is leveled. The bow then is tilted downward to a 45 degree angle and the 3rd axis is leveled with the level itself. Cinnomon Creek Ranch is the only shop I know that has a 2nd and 3rd axis level.

Comment

great sights I have 5 of them and there customer service is great I just sent 2 of mine in to have changed to the high speed pins and they only charged 15.00 a sight great people to deal with

Comment

Got one. Love it

Comment

Good to hear so much positive about this sight. I just ordered a 7 pin and have watched videos on these sights, very easy to adjust the pins.

Comment

It's very nice blog thank for giving information me.

Comment

I love mine

Comment

I have had the same sight for 2 years now. It's been bounced around in the back of the truck, hiked all over the woods, scraping trees, and strapped across the four wheeler, never once failing me. Great sight. Good purchase.

Comment

Working...
                              X