fsc 7-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    I was hoping to get back into the game after a long time away but I got a couple bad blisters on my string fingers today, so i guess I'll have to wait till next week.

dang it
    It's just one shot.
    Youuuuuuuu caaaaaaaaaaan doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiittttt.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
      Great shot EnW
      Thanks Bill

I was hoping to get back into the game after a long time away but I got a couple bad blisters on my string fingers today, so i guess I'll have to wait till next week.
      Come on now. I shot this week with a bad cut on my index finger of my draw hand. Don't hold out on us

Comment

Well I didn't get this done... had an art project in front of me and lost track of the time today. Good luck to the winner.

Comment

Pick us a shot Bweger.

Comment

Great shootin ya'll!

Comment

dang it
              put them in flour, i know it works for burn blisters.

Comment

dang it
                if you are getting blisters THROUGH a thin glove try wraping your fingers with electrical tape. works for me.

Comment

Great shooting guys, and Bweger it's all you buddy. Let's see the next shot

Comment

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
                    Great shooting guys, and Bweger it's all you buddy. Let's see the next shot
                    I will get us one posted as soon as I can. Just got back from a grass fire we started fighting at about 7:00 pm yesterday. I need a shower and a little sleep

Comment

Working...
                    X