Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks great!

Comment

I don't remember the exact numbers, but the roof is built to the same code as if it were on the coast. Something like a 200 plus mph wind rating. I just hope it never gets tested.

Comment

That looks great!

Comment

Yep. My next roof. Just put a $260,000 standing seam 22 ga. roof on the church. That stuff is labor intensive and expensive. Did they roll the panels on site? Berridge material per chance?

Comment

Great choice! Looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
              Yep. My next roof. Just put a $260,000 standing seam 22 ga. roof on the church. That stuff is labor intensive and expensive. Did they roll the panels on site? Berridge material per chance?

No sir we use McElroy Metal. We pre measure every panel then they roll them at their plant. It insures that their rolling machine stays calibrated and minimizes the oil canning the most.

Comment

Reminds me of the Spanish house look with the copper colored roof and White House. Looks awesome!

Comment

Oh MY!! Big time improvement. Those colors absolutely pop. Well done sir

Comment

Good choice that looks awesome

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Barn love

I was so excited about the house that I forgot to show the barn some love. The actual barn roof is white, but as you can see the boss wants the barn to tie in to the house. House has rock, barn has rock, house has brown shutters...... you get the idea. So we had the copper gutters put on the barn and well as the copper trim. I think it is just the right amount to tie them together, anymore and it may have went over the top.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	barn1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	24546869

Click image for larger version

Name:	barn2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	24546870

I will say it one more time, Joel and Tony with All Star Roof are the real deal. If you need roof work that is the only call you need to make. You will not have to deal with the insurance company with the exception of calling for an adjuster to come out. Other than that Joel will take care of it.

Comment

That copper color is perfect for your house!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                            That copper color is perfect for your house!
                            Thank you, I was hoping it would be when I told them to go for it. It turned out way better than I was hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                              I was so excited about the house that I forgot to show the barn some love. The actual barn roof is white, but as you can see the boss wants the barn to tie in to the house. House has rock, barn has rock, house has brown shutters...... you get the idea. So we had the copper gutters put on the barn and well as the copper trim. I think it is just the right amount to tie them together, anymore and it may have went over the top.

[ATTACH]916715[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]916716[/ATTACH]

I will say it one more time, Joel and Tony with All Star Roof are the real deal. If you need roof work that is the only call you need to make. You will not have to deal with the insurance company with the exception of calling for an adjuster to come out. Other than that Joel will take care of it.

We appreciate that Scott! Glad we could help out. I can’t wait to see the final footage of the drone over the house now!!

Comment

Please tell me you didn’t sign a cosmetic waiver through your insurance company? Roofs like that are absolutely beautiful and it breaks my heart to have to tell the home owner that the insurance they have been paying on for years won’t cover your roof when it hails.

Comment

Working...
                                X