Darn kids...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn kids...

Had a young guy pull up in my driveway yesterday, seemed like a respectful hard working kid. Knocked on my door asking if I'd be interested in selling an old four-wheeler that I've had sitting out in my driveway for a couple of weeks.

I had thought about fixing it up but I figured I'd do something nice for the kid and sold it to him for $200 after he talked me down from $300. It was a 1989 Suzuki that ran fine just needed a battery and the tires aired up. Pretty rough looking.

My wife gets home from work and says that she saw it for sale on Facebook today for $750. The post stated that he bought it from an elderly man who didn't know anything about four-wheelers. I'm only 31 years old, when did that become elderly? To top it off the guy didn't post any pictures of everything that was wrong with it.

Time to put a sign up telling kids to keep off my lawn I guess..

Lol! Gotta love it! Kid'll be a friggin millionaire someday..You gave him his start!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's pretty funny

Comment

I can't believe people would buy anything from somebody that claimed to rip of an elderly person. Not that you are actually old. But it ticks me off when people do that.

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Haha!! You old fart!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao that's pretty funny

Comment

My MIL gave a guy some old barn wood this past weekend and within a day he had it for sale online.

Comment

Your pledging here with the GOM will be tough going.

Comment

That little Joker is probably the next Trump

Comment

Man thats funny as heck.

Comment

Omg that's hilarious! Dang little bastage!

Comment

You slowly go into menopause and senility. You are witnessing the beginning stages of Grumpy Old Man syndrome. It gets a lot worse. Ask Bernadel.........

Comment

Enterprising kid right there... lol

Hadn't noticed you live right near me and hunt right near btw!

Comment

as long as you got what you felt was fair is all that matters

Comment

Working...
                              X