Bow storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow storage

Could I see some pics of how yall are storing your bows? I have mine hung horizontally, but does it matter if it is by the string? I have it strung because I'm shooting it everyday still. Just needing something cheap and easy to make to hold bow and quivers. Thanks.

Do a search of the trad forum for this. There have been several threads started with some good info on bow racks.

Bisch

Comment

Here's how we do it.
      Attached Files

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

The sad thing is that I started a thread about bow storage and already forgot that I did so. Sorry about that. Pathetic memory for a fairly young guy.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
            [IMG][/IMG]
            Todd educate me. What is the purpose of all the different risers? Do all the limbs fit all the risers? If so you have a lot of choices. Not being smart here just a curious Hillbilly.

Comment

I hang mine vertically as I wanted them near the back door to my shooting area.

Comment

Wow! Some cool ideas!
                Attached Files

Comment

Don't have any pics handy, but if you do a quick search you can find one that I built last fall. Still have the plans/templates in a .pdf file, let me know if you're interested and I'll send them your way.

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
                    Don't have any pics handy, but if you do a quick search you can find one that I built last fall. Still have the plans/templates in a .pdf file, let me know if you're interested and I'll send them your way.
                    Send them my way. I appreciate it.

Comment

I leave them strung all the time.

Comment

Comment

I use an old gun rack, the bows I shoot everyday I leave them strung, the others get strung when I decide to shoot them.

Comment

I had a request to make one just like those on my cnc, so hope to come up with something cool like those

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                              Todd educate me. What is the purpose of all the different risers? Do all the limbs fit all the risers? If so you have a lot of choices. Not being smart here just a curious Hillbilly.
                              Yes , any set of limbs will attach to any of the risers. Can make bows from mid 40's to mid 50's depending on the riser. Lengths can be from 60" to 68" . Since this pic I have added a couple more sets of limbs to the wall.. I also have 2 strings for every combo( 1 for woods and 1 for carbon/alum). It is like having 30 bows to shoot but they all fit on a 4'x4' wall

Comment

Working...
                              X