No announcement yet.

Wildgame Innovations Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I got the exceptions, have had all of them more than 2 years and they have done good for me.

Yes I get some blacked out pics (batteries at end of life) and yes I get some whited out (always thought it was the sun glare) and I get a few of nothing.
    They are not high end cameras but they serve my purposes.

I would definantly not get one that takes C batteries, they last about a month or so.

Only problem I have with the one now is that the PIR cover cracked and broke from exposure to the elements. But it is about 3yrs old. Tried replacing it with a piece of milk carton (read it worked) and it works but not like it did. If I can find a replacement I will fix it and keep using it.

Comment

I have two running in Iowa. No problems. They take good pictures and the battery life has been good. These run on 8 AA batteries.

Comment

Don't do it. They suck.

Comment

I have 6 of that very model, some pics posted here.
          Last dowload in a week off my busiest cam was 498 pics on 8 gb card. Have not changed batteries since put up which was 8 weeks ago.
          So far I am liking mine, got 3 other moultrie cams that i may change out if these keep going good.

Comment

Im running 2 right now and have 4 that i need to chunk in the trash. If i had more money to spend on hunting id prob buy a better one next time. But when shopping for a new one i always seem to go cheap.

Comment

I bought three a couple of years back, none of them made it though the first year of use.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                I have 3 different WGI cameras, other than being battery hogs they are good for the price
                X2 on that. The smaller rectangle ones that take double A's seem to be better about battery life to me.

Comment

I'm on my second year with the small rec. one and it has done a great job left out year round.

Comment

Stay away from anything they make. I've owned 3 but only paid for one of them, the first. Had 2 warranty replacements within 9 months.

Comment

I have 4 of them and no problems

Comment

Work good for me got 2 months out of the batteries and I just changed Them but could have lasted longer I suppose

Comment

I can't speak for the AA ones, but the ones that take Cs are straight up junk.

Comment

Working...
                          X