UnFletch ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UnFletch ?

Is anyone using these? I like the concept but don't know about what it would do to the flight and spine of the arrow. What are your thoughts?

Nufletch's Ignitor Lighted Nocks are proven, reliable and trusted. They are the only lighted nocks used by Professional Bow Hunter – Tom Miranda.

I got them and have 6 arrows withy nufletch but they really didnt get my attention so they are there for hog hunts

Comment

Its just to dang easy to refletch an arrow to be adding all that junk in ur arrows trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Its just to dang easy to refletch an arrow to be adding all that junk in ur arrows trunk.
        This, I can prolly refletch an arrow in the same time it takes to redo that kind

Comment

What is the weight difference vs a regular setup?

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
            What is the weight difference vs a regular setup?
            A bunch! More important than weight it throws ur foc outta whack unless you go to a heavier head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              A bunch! More important than weight it throws ur foc outta whack unless you go to a heavier head.
              That's what I was getting at. Seems like a step in the wrong direction as far as FOC goes. Also seems like more chance for something to be out of alignment. A solution for a problem that doesn't exist.

Comment

Put one on one arrow and that arrow flew like you know what and I sold the rest or gave them away. Not for me. FOB's are a lot easier as are Quick Fletch.

Comment

I thought this was about getting fletching off of an arrow

I can see where the NuFletch has a niche. If I am not mistaken, adding weight to the front of an arrow decreases spine and adding weight to the back increases arrow spine
                  So lets say you want to shoot 25gr heavier broad heads but you don't want to buy new arrows. Could you use the NuFletch to keep the spine in range (cancel out the weight added to the front by adding some to the back)?
                  Also they could be used to change your FOC?
                  I do not know if either idea is logical or not

I would rather fletch my arrows the the way I do now than add more money to something that might get lost when I shoot a pig

Comment

Ck with Jerry at RBO, he was doing some testing.

Comment

Rbo?

Comment

Originally posted by AAJ View Post
                        Rbo?
                        Redneck Booda Outdoors

They are a sponsor, bow shop out of Kerens TX

Comment

Working...
                        X