X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 12

Cohen contacts SEC about Saturday officiating
    Mississippi State Director of Athletics John Cohen told The Dispatch he has been in contact with the Southeastern Conference offices regarding the officiating from MSU's 24-0 loss to Alabama Saturday.
    Alabama was the only Power 5 team not to receive a single penalty during last weeks game against Miss. State.

In other news, Auburn's leading tackler, LB Deshaun Davis, has been penalized for targeting in the second half of next weeks game, making him ineligible for the first half of Auburn's game against Alabama.

Ags by fiddy.

TH guides his team to a victory by a thin line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas host Iowa State in a big game on Saturday night in Austin. I doubt many people had this pegged as a late season, potentiality Big 12 Championship game implications type game when the season started.

ISU has not lost since they switched QB to the freshman and they are rolling. He is the type of QB that has given Texas fits in the past as he can make plays with his feet. Texas is very banged up on defense (offense too) right now so hopefully some of these guys can get back on the field. At one point there was 4th stringers in the secondary vs Tech. Should be a fun night in DKR for the last home game of the season.

Comment

Is anyone else sad that the CFB season is quickly approaching the end? Dang this season has gone by fast. Ags by 10 over UAB. 27-17.

Comment

Looking forward to the Iowa State game on Saturday. My wife and I will be in attendance for the first time this year. The place should be rocking! Hook ‘Em!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Is anyone else sad that the CFB season is quickly approaching the end? Dang this season has gone by fast. Ags by 10 over UAB. 27-17.
            Is there QB out? I went to look at the lines for the week and didn't see Ags vs UAB listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Texas host Iowa State in a big game on Saturday night in Austin. I doubt many people had this pegged as a late season, potentiality Big 12 Championship game implications type game when the season started.

ISU has not lost since they switched QB to the freshman and they are rolling. He is the type of QB that has given Texas fits in the past as he can make plays with his feet. Texas is very banged up on defense (offense too) right now so hopefully some of these guys can get back on the field. At one point there was 4th stringers in the secondary vs Tech. Should be a fun night in DKR for the last home game of the season.

Hook EM! We will get the w

Comment

[emoji24]. Very, got college basketball to keep me occupied for awhile atleast

Comment

Brock is playing high IQ football, I’d take Sam in a dual but this game comes down to the better defense and ISU is playing much better on that side of the ball. Texas received the typical -3 to open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm more sad that recruiting talk is gonna dominate the thread before long....

Comment

What are the chances we stick to football here? Start another thread in the political forumn for the personal life hooker/adultry stuff.

One thing is for certain...the game in Austin will be close and exciting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        What are the chances we stick to football here? Start another thread in the political forumn for the personal life hooker/adultry stuff.

One thing is for certain...the game in Austin will be close and exciting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Woah! So the two are unrelated?! Nothing to see here? Just win?

Comment

Is there QB out? I went to look at the lines for the week and didn't see Ags vs UAB listed.
                          That's why Vegas is waiting, we will see. If he's not in the game it will be a +20 A&M line. Sucks for UAB, they had a great season going and a chance at a solid bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            Woah! So the two are unrelated?! Nothing to see here? Just win?
                            It's witter rumors, nothing worth wasting your time on. If it turns into something else then maybe, but right now it's nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              It's witter rumors, nothing worth wasting your time on. If it turns into something else then maybe, but right now it's nothing.
                              Agreed. We’ll see what evidence the crazy guy has.

Comment

Working...
                              X