Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
    I'll make sure to leave you some nice piles of hershey's in front of your cameras. I'll be running around there all weekend slinging arrows
    I wouldnt assume that because a cam is there that that is where I'll be spending my time. This is all about throwing curve balls on public. The fact that you are a slinger just put me at ease also. [emoji16] good luck flinging away. I'll be there when it's time. [emoji12] maybe I'll recover your wounded doe for you. [emoji849] On a serious note now. Good luck to you my brotheran bow hunter. Hope you stick a good one man. They are out there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Hahaha same to you bud, you'll probably see or hear me out there, I'll be leaving your deer alone though. Got some green heads that need killing out there

Comment

Hahaha same to you bud, you'll probably see or hear me out there, I'll be leaving your deer alone though. Got some green heads that need killing out there
        You don't have the deer tag ?? And I promise you that your feathered friends are 100% safe from me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
          That was a shared pic to me. Off of the LBJ grasslands deer hunting thread on Facebook. Some guys were discussing the vine and some guy started posting pics. We all know they are out there though.

It was me. I posted same pic of this buck on the Vine forum last year. I hope someone gets him!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
            It was me. I posted same pic of this buck on the Vine forum last year. I hope someone gets him!
            Troy was it your cam pic ?? And man that's a stud buck. It circulated on Facebook somehow. Lol. Ended up on the LBJ thread. Ya. I'd hate to think he died of old age out there. I'd rather him die by my slick trick 4 blade. [emoji7]

Comment

You don't have the deer tag ?? And I promise you that your feathered friends are 100% safe from me.

Oh I have a tag, just doubt I'll use it. Too consumed with chasing ducks and geese.

Comment

Oh I have a tag, just doubt I'll use it. Too consumed with chasing ducks and geese.

You know what the hardest part about liking duck hunting over deer hunting is?

Telling your dad you’re gay.

Comment

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] come on man. Lol. Maybe I'll see ya out there. I'll be on the turquoise yak going in from trophy club every morning in November. I just dont chase the birds anymore. I killed so many over the years and dont really like eating them so I stopped hunting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Lol good one

Comment

Hahaha I sense some hard feelings from the kirbster.... I bet if we get into that creek out of Trophy Club park again Dan we can kill enough ducks blasting shotguns, we could really fire up the Kirbster.

Comment

Troy was it your cam pic ?? And man that's a stud buck. It circulated on Facebook somehow. Lol. Ended up on the LBJ thread. Ya. I'd hate to think he died of old age out there. I'd rather him die by my slick trick 4 blade. [emoji7]

Yes sir, I had him on cam a few times last year. Never saw him on the hoof. I'd suspect if he made it, he's an absolute giant! Also had a really big 8 pointer on a few cams.

Comment

I'm descent at getting bucks on camera, terrible at killing them.

Comment

It's 2018.....

Comment

Originally posted by jfalcone8 View Post
                                It's 2018.....
                                [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X