• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone! It really turned out great

Comment

Temp and time?? Asking for a friend

Comment

Put a piece of that on your head and your tongue will give yourself two black eyes trying to get to it!!!

Comment

Dang... that looks good.

Comment

Very nice looking grub. I just ate. Now I'm hungry again. Congrats to your wife.

Comment

Next time add some Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage in the middle with the rest. Been grilling it that way for years. Some of the best eating out there. Just had some yesterday from a pig I killed Saturday morning. We call it pig pig pig.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
                Next time add some Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage in the middle with the rest. Been grilling it that way for years. Some of the best eating out there. Just had some yesterday from a pig I killed Saturday morning. We call it pig pig pig.

That will have to happen soon. Mercy

Comment

Looks great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post

Normally we fry up hot breakfast sausage and dice the jalepenos and then mix it all in the cream cheese but I didn't have time after getting home from the lease so this was just thrown together quickly lol. I like to soak the loins in a marinade for a few hours and then put a little lowry's garlic salt on them and some Tony's but that didn't happen last night either lol. All in all they were still fantastic
                    Last edited by hogslayer78; 10-01-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      Normally we fry up hot breakfast sausage and dice the jalepenos and then mix it all in the cream cheese but I didn't have time after getting home from the lease so this was just thrown together quickly lol. I like to soak the lions in a marinade for a few hours and then put a little lowry's garlic salt on them and some Tony's but that didn't happen last night either lol. All in all they were still fantastic

How long did you cook and what temp?

Comment

Will diffenitly do this. Soon

Comment

Roger that I just use Tony's and it's great. I cook mine at 350 for around 2 hours depending on how thick the strap is. Off the side of the coals so the bacon dont burn.
                          Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Normally we fry up hot breakfast sausage and dice the jalepenos and then mix it all in the cream cheese but I didn't have time after getting home from the lease so this was just thrown together quickly lol. I like to soak the loins in a marinade for a few hours and then put a little lowry's garlic salt on them and some Tony's but that didn't happen last night either lol. All in all they were still fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                            How long did you cook and what temp?
                            I heat my charcoal pit up to about 350 and then put foil on the grating and spray with pam so they don't stick. After putting the foil down my temp above foil will run 250 to 275. I cooked these for about 20 to 25 and then flipped for another 20 to 25 min. After that I pulled the foil and cooked straight over the coals for about 30 more min. 15 min flipping once. All this time will vary on thickness of the loins. These were not real thick so total cooking time was probably 1 hr 20 min.

Comment

Working...
                            X